Tuesday 4 September 2012

Tutorial: Pink Romantic!

Hey Gurls!
Il be doing a tutorial today. Its pink & its subtle & its romantic! So i name it "Pink Romantic"
So lets get started...

1. Prep & prime your eye lids with concealer, e/s primer. Make sure your eye area is moisturized before you put on any makeup.
2. Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk all over the lids & blend. This acts as a great base so that the e/s show true & pops!
3. With a fluffy brush apply a light shimmery pink e/s like Inglot Freedom System AMC Shine eyeshadow #46 all over the lid.
4. Apply a baby pink pearly e/s on the whole lid & stretching a bit towards the eyebrow edge. I used my VOV single e/s in 0113.


5. Apply a cranberry shade in the crease & outer V of the lid & blend outwards. I used a cranberry shade from the Faces I-Shine e/s quartet in Purple. Conceal your under eyes after this step. Also fill in your eye brows if required.
6. Apply a deeper pink from the same Faces palette under the eye.
7.Apply the same cranberry shade from the palette under the eye aswell & end it halfway.
8. Do the rituals... liner, mascara & black eye pencil & you are done! Also for a little more highlight you can use any shimmery e/s on the brow bone & tear duct. I used my Colorbar Shimmer Magic Baked Blush/ ES in Hint of Tint.

Final look..







Hope you liked this look & tutorial!

20 comments:

  1. Nice shade.. u have a steady hand! :)

    wud u like to follow each other? Let me knw! :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Career shifts: the heart of it

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice post....and loved it fully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vow that look is so cute bt no lippie pic :( so even u have that unique style brush... :P ... fr hw much did u get that brush .... (6th frm the left) ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much! ya i love that unistyle brush! it is fab! i got it for 60bucks i think

      Delete
  4. Pretty look. I'd love to wear this with a feminine & floral dress. Thank you for sharing!
    PS- I'm having a giveaway on my blog, you can win a haircut / spa treatment of your choice, I'd love for you to enter http://www.magalic.com/2012/09/giveaway-win-wittygift-experience-box.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much1 will def check it out! yes it will look nice with such styles!

      Delete
  5. lovely eyemakeup..looks very pretty on u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty and sweet look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty EOTD Shourima...very angelic.....I think I'm too old to wear such romantic eye makeup now...lol..
    no, but seriously.....I loved it...I'm so wary of wearing Pink on my eyes.... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but you can def wear the lighter shades of pink! i think it will suit everyone! try it sometimes. just a light wash of pink will work.

      Delete
  8. hey thanx a lot for sharing dis tutorial... i have lot for eye shadows in pink but didnt knew how to use dem... wil try it definitely .. =)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...