Tuesday 1 January 2013

Style # 7 of Style it with MF & EIL Contest

Hey gurls!
Here is the 7th entry for Style it Contest with MF & EIL ! This entry is from Neha of Lets Talk About Everything!


This is my Christmas look! The color red always pops up in my head whenever I think about Christmas, so I decided to use red color in my outfit.It is freezing here at my place so I went with the "all covered" outfit. I have made a messy side braid for my hairstyle. The tunic with deep blue and white (and a little red) stripes has been clubbed with black leggings.

Tunic: Bare Denim (Pantaloon)
Legging: Yepme.com
Ballet Flats: ebay.com from China
Ring: Silver Metal (gifted)
Earrings: Six (European brand, bought from Germany)
MakeupEye: Maybelline Colossal kajal
              Lips: Lakme Lip Love Pot (Charmer)
              Nails: Fast and Fabulous Crimson Fire (#24)





You are looking super cute Neha! I loved the red pumps. & that messy side braid is totally my style!
All the very best dear!

Send in your entries soon!
See Contest Details HERE

6 comments:

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...