Wednesday 9 January 2013

Style # 12 of Style it with MF & EIL Contest

Hey Gurls!
Here is one more entry for the Style It Contest with MF & EIL. This style is sent by Naina.




I was meeting up a friend for lunch and had shopping plans afterwards. This is how I dressed up for lunch at a rooftop restaurant.
The orange/coral pants are something I am OD-ing on these days. And because it was day time I paired it with white to balance out the look. Incorporated a little bit of colour blocking through my blue ballerinas and topped it off with a white and blue semiprecious necklace. A dark brown bag, completed my outfit, as it didn’t clash with any element in the whole look.
For my face, it was the usual, some compact and coloured eyeliner with a clear gloss (it isn’t visible in the pictures because I totally licked it off with the yummy food :P ). I reapplied my lip balm for the picture.

Outfit Details:
Pants – Globus
Top – Bossini
Bag – From Bangkok
Shoes – Bombay Street Shopping
Necklace – Handmade (Gifted)



Makeup Details:
Compact – Lotus Pure-stay Compact
Eyeliner – Faces eye pencil in Navy Blue
Lip balm – Vitamin Shake from Nivea

Loved your color blocking idea!  I too love dressing up like this with solid colors!
All the best gurlie!


1 comment:

  1. soo pretty naina... loved ur color pants and the shade is so chic...loved ur blue bellerinas too.. all the best gal.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...