Monday 21 January 2013

My Favorite Budget Buys!

Hey Gurls!
So here is a different post that Im doing today! Its not a tutorial, not an obvious Haul post or a review but I felt like sharing my favorite products in a budget.

So I decided to choose a few products within a budget of 150/- Rs. There are super affordable & are of good quality.

1. Miss Claire eyeshadows:  This one in particular is my favorite. I love it for my outer corners & crease color. These eye shadows come in a huge variety of shades, matte shimmery & satin finishes. Very well pigmented, stays on for quiet good time & blends well with other eye shadows. What else can you ask for? You can get these for around Rs 85- 150/-. It depends from where you get. 

2. Khadi Herbal Face Pack in Tulsi & Neem: Its a very good face pack if you want radiant skin, which exfoliates gently, deep cleans & takes care of acne too! Priced at Rs 90/- . You can get it from Here.

3. Miss Claire One Stroke Nail Polish: Yes one more Miss Claire product. These nail paints are so easy to work with. Doesn't leaves any streaks, only 2 coats are enough for opaque color. It stays for good 5 days without chipping. I had given these in my 1st giveaway too! Priced at around Rs 125- 150/-.


4. Fine Art paint brush in 0: Ya I love my paint brushes for eye liner, this one in particular. The brush is very fine & is great for liquid eye liners & also to give the flick for a winged eyeliner. You don't need to shell out a bomb for an eyeliner brush when you can do with this. Its available in all craft stores or Hobby Ideas stores, Priced at Rs 20/- only.


5. Faces eye shadow brush: This is my favorite! Its so versatile, I use it everyday & I just can't do without this brush. It can be used to pack on eye shadow over the entire lid, the tip can be used for the outer V & also can be used to blend in eyeshadow in the crease. Sometimes when Im in a hurry I  use this for my whole eye look! It is available in all Faces Cosmetics outlets & online. Priced at Rs 90/- 


6. Jordana Easy Liner for Eyes: These colored eye pencils come a alot of shades. If you are a beginner into eyemakeup & you are trying out colored eye looks this one is a must have. It can be used as an eyeshadow base & as liner as well. These are very creamy to apply, good color pay off & well pigmented. Althought it doesnt stays for a long time when worn on its own I do like these. It very similar to Miss Claire Easy Liner Pencil. Priced at Rs 125- 150/-.

7. Jordana Easy Liner Lip Pencils: Super creamy, great color pay off, glides on very smoothly & stays for a very long time. These too comes in alot of shades but my favorite is Honey Dip. If you haven't tried these lip liner then you are really missing out on something! Priced at  Rs 125- 150/-.

8. Miss Claire Refill Lipstcik in # 25: It looks as if Im promoting this brand! Miss claire should read this post & start paying me! LOL! So anyways, another favorite brand of mine in lipsticks. Super long wear, creamy to apply, great color payoff! Its available in alot of shades!! From nudes to berry color all are there. I have 7 of these lippies in my stash. I love giving them as gifts to my friends. & you can find alot of lipstick dupes in these. Priced from 125- 15o Rs. But its available in a very high price online Here

So these are some of my favorite budget buys! Hope this post helped you! 
Let me know if you want me to do one more of Favorite Budget Buys post!

20 comments:

  1. Shoruuuuuuuu ..how do u come up with such fabulous posts ya? I loving this one n now i wants to try miss claire's np and e/s!! N i totally agree with u on the faces e/s brush..i usually create my whole look with that!! Just LOVE it!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg sooo many typos..pls ignore them .i was just so excited seeing the post that kept on typing without checking :p

      Delete
    2. hehe! i dont know how it comes! oh you should def try them! oh isnt that brush just awesome! Im thinking to get one more only for darker e/s!
      oh i totally ignored your typos! not too many!

      Delete
  2. great post :) even i really like the faces brush :)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Rimi this is useful post...My bad luck i won't get the products you mentioned here all other than Kahdi :(
    I am always a budget buyer hehehe....will look the price n the quality and then buy :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ya! some products are not available pan india! :(
      hey you should try the khadi pack!

      Delete
  4. nice post shou n i love miss claire es...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks smi! ya i know you like them too!

      Delete
  5. Love the green nail polish Shourima. I have never heard of Miss Claire (guess I was living under a rock!). Please can you tell me where I can buy this in Mumbai?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot dear! you can get these in beauty centre bandra/crawford.

      Delete
  6. Hey thanks for this post.. Very informative! I've seen Claire cosmetics before a lot of times before but never thought of picking them up.. Will try one out next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh gal! Muh ki baat chhin li. Loving miss claire since i was in 9th std. I couldnt find a display at beauty center,crawford :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! isnt those just awesome! its a steal! oh not displayed? you should ask them out...

      Delete
  8. wohoo.. gr8 post!! :)

    came across a lot of new products that are affordable & equall gr8 too..yay!! thankuuuus! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. we don't get claire in my city :'( That big bottle makes me want it :D
    I love the way you compiled it :D Great for college students :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww!!! you can get some MC stuffs online but at a very high price! ya it is great for college going girls!

      Delete
  10. Loved the Miss Claire products Rimi... R paint brush er tip ta just awesome! Thanks for the great tip...

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...