Tuesday 8 January 2013

Style # 11 of Style it with MF & EIL Contest


Hey Gurls!
Here is the 11th Style of Style it Contest with MF & EIL by Yendrilla , & it her 2nd! This time its her western look...
See her 1st Style Here


It was new year and I was with my friends to hang out at Nicco Park, Kolkata. I kept my look Simple yet stylish.

Dress: Top: Sreeniketan
Jacket: Pantaloons
Jeans: UMM
Snickers: Khadims
Bag: Zovi.com


Liked your simple day time look & makeup Yendrilla!
All the best gurl!



4 comments:

  1. Looking very pretty Yendrilla. even i have used that Lakme foundation.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicco PArk <3 that place . .:) Looking Superb Yendrilla , as always . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice :))))...keep up the good work...following you...check out my blog too :))...kisses from http://in2-myworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have totally rocked it yendi...

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...