Friday 25 January 2013

My Face of the Other Day & What I was wearing!

Hey Gurls!
So Here is one more look that Im posting today. No its not today's but of few days back.

Eyes were grey light smokey.1st used Avon Glimmer sticks eyeliner in smokey grey & smudged it a bit. I used the greys from Sleek Bad Girl Palette. A white highlighter from Revlon Colorsaty Adventerous palette. Lakme Absolute Khol on water & tight line. I used 1 coat of  Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition Mascara & 2nd light coat of Rimmel Scandel Eyes mascara.
For Lips I uses Avon Colorbliss Lipstick in Coral Pink & Jordana gloss in Pink Grapefruit.

I used my current favorite Revlon Colorstay  Whipped Creme Makeup. Set it with Deborah Milano Ultrafine Compact Powder. For blush I lightly use MUA blush #5 & for bronzer I used MUA Bronzed Perfection bronzer to lightly contour my cheeks.

I'm also wearing Revlon Colorstay  Whipped Creme Makeup  HERE
& what I was wearing..

Do follow me on Instagram!

So that's it gurls!
Hope you liked my look!


12 comments:

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...