Monday 7 January 2013

Avon UCR Lipstick in Viva Pink- Review, Swatches, Photos, LOTD!

Hey Gurls!
By this time you must have known my love for lipsticks especially Pink ones! So here is one more pink lippie review for you!
Its Avon UCR Lipstick in Viva Pink.


What It says...
Full color, Full Moisture, Full shine for fuller lips that look and feel smooth! Instantly releases rich color with creamy/sequined/shimmery texture.
Formulated with Vitamin E and Jojoba to hydrate lips and seal in moisture, so lips stay smooth.
Price: Rs 299/- or less in some offers..


What I say...
Viva Pink is one more bright barbie pink in my collection like Colorbar Crème Touch Lipstick in PassionateBourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick in Rose Folk.
UCR lipsticks are becoming one of my favorite brand of lipsticks slowly. It has amazing pigmentation, just 2 swipes & it gives full colored lips. It glides on very smoothly like butter. It doesn't bleeds through out the days. It stays intact on the lips. Viva Pink has a satin creamy texture to it. It doesn't drys out my lips. The formula is amazing, it makes my lips look full & smooth. & it doesn't settles in to fine lines. It has a great wear time, leaves a decent amount of color after meals too. Fell very comfortable for a long wear. 



& how it looks on me..


Im also wearing it Here

You will like it if...
  • You like bright barbie pink colors
  • You want super pigmented lipsticks
  • You want hydrating, creamy texture lipstick
  • You want lipsticks that glides on smoothly
  • You have matured lips & you would like it to look full & plump
I'm in love with Viva Pink! If you love pink lipsticks you should definitely get this shade too!

Hope you liked this review!
Have you tried Viva Pink yet? Any of your favorites from UCR lipsticks?



26 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty pink :)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looking so good on u Shourima.. I'm sure I wud never be able to carry sucha blue-toned pink :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks dear! Ya it wont suit on very warm skin tone!

      Delete
  3. such a pretty pink shade.. luking so pretty on u... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. m gonna get this fr sure gurl.... u sold it to me... Lol
    pls review tht colorbar bare lipstick... still waiting fr the review!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! Its my fav! sure il do that soon!

      Delete
    2. have u tried frostiest mauve i love that shade... <3

      Delete
    3. no dear i havent! its a pure mauve?

      Delete
    4. no not mauve... bt i like the shade, its a blue based pink...still different from Viva pink... google it u will find a pic for it!!!

      Delete
  5. Looks so pretty on you :)
    Sadly it won't suit me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot!it wont suit? y so?

      Delete
    2. Usually only reds and maroons suit my skin tone :( Also, I'm too much of a coward to try something different :D

      Delete
  6. I am in fuchsia love mode :D And Love this color ! Sadly I have never Avon lipsticks :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh this is a great shade! you should try it!

      Delete
  7. i am not sure about the lasting power of avon lipsticks...because my avon lip palette sucks...but this one sounds good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh they do last a long time! & have a great quality, you should try them!

      Delete
  8. swatch and your pout looks beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty pink...loved it..:)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...