Monday 14 January 2013

Revlon Scented Parfume Nail Enamel in Gum Drop

Hey gurls!
Today il review this cute light lavender nail paint from Revlon called Gum Drop. 

What it says..
Revlon’s exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising above color to automatically smooth away bubbles, streaks and brush marks. UV absorbers protect color – ensuring it won’t fade during wear. 
Available in 16 shades.

Price: Rs 150/- for 8ml

What I say..
This nail paint comes in Revlon's classic packaging. Gum Drop is a very light pastel lavender. It will be great for the spring summer. The name itself is so cute, I couldn't resist buying it. Although I have a similar shade in NYX Advanced formula in Pastel lavender which is 2 shades deeper than Gum Drop.

The formula is very thin so you need 2-3 coats for opaque color. The 1st coats doesn't takes alot of time to dry. But if you go ahead with 3 coats it will take like 15-20mins to dry completely.
The application is very smooth. There are no streaks or bubbles even after 3 coats.

It has a sweet fruity fragrance which stays for around 3-4 days & eventually fades away.
The staying powers is remarkable. It stays for 6 days without chipping untill & unless you are washing & doing house hold chores daily. There is only a hairline chipping near the tip of the nail. But throughout the week this nail paint stays quiet fresh looking.
Removing it is also very easy, you don't need to struggle hard. It also doesn't leaves a stain as its a very light shade.







Il definitely get some more shades from this range that I'm currently eyeing.

You can buy it online from Here

Have you tried Revlon Scented Parfume Nail Enamel  yet? Which ones are your favorite?
Hope this review helped you!

14 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but it leaces a sickly, quite disgusting, horrible and extremely hard to rid dark yellow stain once I remove this. I got a shade in Cotton Candy. The stain was so yellow, my mom freaked when I returned home, took it off and then she kept pushing me for a blood test to see if I've a bad case of Anaemia!! :o
    I tried it again after a month, after reading all the good reviews. Came home after my semester exams and the same! My nail eneds are still yellow! Be it the toe nails or the finger nails!
    And the stain just doesn't budge! :/
    Bad experience I got :(
    Oh! I loved the fragrance though. stayed pretty long for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh holy god! is it????
      did u try doing a mani to get rid of that? I dint notice any stain!! il notice the next tie il apply. thanks alot gurl!
      ya the fragrance is really nice..

      Delete
    2. omg i had the same experience :( but i thought maybe it happnd becoz i had been changing nail paints too often that time , i am going to try putting it once more but seriously the last time the yellow stain just refused to leave my nails :(
      -poorva

      Delete
    3. is it poorva? gosh! I need to check my nails the next time!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nice review. The scent stays on for 2 days and fades off after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. m quite liking the colour, it's so summer-y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww lovely Nail colour looks so pleasing dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy nail colour .. and the name "gumdrop" makes me feel like it eating it :D
    It looks really good on your nails.

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...