Sunday 6 January 2013

January Haul! | First Haul of 2013!

Hey Gurls!
I'm Here with the 1st Haul of this year! I love shopping & so I haul them, I know you also love to see them on my blog alot!
So let see what I got!

I got some Vedic Line stuffs actually last week from Healthkart.com & I dint get time to post them. I ordered a Neem & Brahmi scrub, Bio Under Eye Cream & Soft Heel cream. I have never tried Vedic Line products before & thanks to Nivedita of Beauty At Times is Skin Deep she suggested me to get the Vedic Lines under ye cream as i ran out of my Himalaya cream.
Also I have realized I couldn't do without my Clean & Clear Deep Action Oil control facewash. This is the 1st time I repurchased a facewash as I never do & I like getting new products to try them out. This has become my HG facewash! Awesome!
& I also got the Loreal Total Repair 5 Repairing mask. And some Veet & hip hop waxing strips.

 & Finallyyyy Yayyyyyyyyy!!! I got the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation & Im in the Shade 370 Natural Tan. I also got the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in the shade Honey. OMG I cant wait to try them!


 & see what I got as a complimentary gift from Revlon! I got this from the Beauty World in Lokhandwala! Isnt this cute! All pink bathing stuffs.

So thats it gurlies!
Hope you liked this post! & Also dont forget to enter Our Very 1st Anniversary Giveaway! & win some Maybelline, NYX & Colorbar goodies!




17 comments:

  1. Hows the revlon foundation? even i have ordered it in shade natural ochre, i got the revlon bath kit as gift when i purchased revlon lip butters :) nice haul some of the vedic line stuffs are awesome.try their chocolate range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Havent tried the foundi yet! Oh wow it seems thy are giving it ti everyone! Oh yes il try them! Thanks alot dear

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. loved your haul...review the colorstay soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul! Do review the revlon colorstay :)
    And i love the pink bath accessories you received :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so nice of you to mention meee!!!! Yes! I absolutely love Vedic line. I myself am pretty skeptic towards going herbal, but whatever works for me is good for me IMO and every product from Vedic line worked wonders!!
    Can you review the scrub please? Also looking towards to review of the foundation. Might want to give it a try myself. The masque might be good, but since I used the sunsilk one, I veered towards that.
    I always so love your hauls Shouri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to you im also liking vedic line! ya il be review the scrub soon! & the mask also is great!
      thanks alot!

      Delete
  6. wow. that's one lovely haul./
    I'm loving the revlon cream foundation too. I need to try the loreal hair mask though. let me nkow how you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have just tried it! will be reviewing it soon! & the mask is also great!

      Delete
  7. Great post! I really want to try the revlon corstay whipped, but there's no revlon where I live so I have to order it....I am still on the fence because although i have read amazing reviews, some people say it emphasizes their pores...it would be nice if you could review it!

    By the way, REALLY nice blog, i just dscovered it from She Said Beauty, and just followed you!!

    glossedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks alot dear for following! on me it doesnt emphasizes the pored, infact it gives a good smooth finish.

      Delete
  8. great stuff :)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...