Saturday 5 January 2013

Style # 9 of Style it with MF & EIL Contest

Hey Gurls!
Here is the 9th Entry of  Style it Contest with MF & EIL & it is from Isheeta.



 This was a look done recently at Diwali(2012). I tried out something definitely new and tried heading to my roots. It is a Korba Silk saree, draped a la Bengali (except that the pallu falls short) and an 80's do blouse. The makeup was kept minimal, keeping the red lipstick in focus (my skin was acting bad to the sudden weather change then). A sheer wash of Maybelline Bad To The Bronze on the lids, generous coats of the HyperCurl Mascara(Maybelline) and twos swipes of Deborah Milano Atomic Red Mat no.5(with just a slather of Lacto Calamine beneath it all) :) I did this keeping intact my father's bengali side, and added the
traditional "shakha" & "gold bangle". And yes, that does not mean I'm married (the shakha is plastic here)




Gurl! You have rocked this look! The way you have styled it is so stylish! Its totally my style.
all the best gurl!

4 comments:

  1. Luved the lip color...Though am not a bengali my mom loves wearing those bangles.
    All the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lip color is simply hot.. all the best.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...