Monday 28 January 2013

January 2013 Empties!

Hey Gurls!
Can you believe even January is going to end soon!!! Some one pinch me to make me believe that!
Ok so here I'm with my monthly Empties post!




1. Avon Naturals Milk & Honey Hand & Body Lotion: If you still haven't tried this range of moisturizers yet I highly recommend to try! Especially if you like the scents of fruits, honey etc. I love this flavour in Milk & honey. It is very hydrating & deeply moisturizes.

2. Tresemme Climate Protection shampoo & conditioner: This is the 2nd pair of bottles that I finished up, & I have already bought the Full size bottle. This clearly means I Love Tresemme!

3. The Body Shop Mango Body butter: Needs no introduction. This was my 1st body butter & I enjoyed it so much that I finished it up in less than 2 months! See my Haul. Its a must have during winters for any skin types. Its food for your skin.

4. Nivea Visage Makeup remover wipes for Combination skin: I love the Nivea Visage Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes better but its always out of stock. So I tried this. This too is good, removes all  dirt & makeup quiet well. The only difference between this & Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes is that this ones wipes are smooth & the gentle ones has a little texture to it so it removes the makeup very easily. Have you tried Nivea Visage wipes? Its not available so easily.


5. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum Express Mascara: Very affordable mascara that curls, elongates & thickens the lashes. It doesn't clumps & coats all lashes very evenly. I liked this one alot. But I don't know if i'l repurchase this. 

6. Himalaya Under Eye Creme: If you have mild under eye circles then you should give this a try. It hydrates very well. You can wear it at day or at night time. I loved this under eye cream alot. It doesnt feels sticky or greasy & it can be worn under makeup.

7. Kryolan e/s compact matt: This just expired! This is a very lovely Rose Wine shade. The shade number I couldn't read as it was all gone. Wearing it HERE

8. Colorbar Instant Cover up Stick in Caramel Treat: This too is a great concealer. It's good for under eye area. Brightens it up & doesn't creases. It doesn't stays on me that long if I use it to conceal blemishes. The only thing I don't like about it that I has to be sharpened. Il never buy this again.

9. Chambor Smoothon Eyeliner: Horrible product! Please never buy this! It feels so bulky & takes ages to remove. I had featured it in I wish I had not bought these post.

10. The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner: New found love! Awesome for oily skin. Makes my skin feel squeaky clean. Removes makeup even after washing the face. Gives a fresh cool feeling. A must have for oily skin. I have already got the full size bottle. Will do a full review soon!

11. L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder: My HG face powder. Gives good coverage. Smooth finish, doesn't looks chalky & I love this to set my foundation.

So these are some of the products that I finished this month!
Hope you liked my Empties post!

14 comments:

  1. OMG !! Before I could end one I pick another start using it .. :/ I guess i need to stick to one product and finish it before picking another

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe!! I make my mind to finish one product before picking up another!

      Delete
  2. how do you do it?? I can't seem to finish any product I buy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ! you finished mascara :O ??????????????????????????
    i think i should start finishing all that i already brought before buying anything more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :)
    I love Avon's lotion! I've never tried Nivea's wipes before.. Think I'll pick them up sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Added Avon body lotion and the Himalaya under eye creme to my wishlist! Superb post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that himalaya eye cream tooo! And I got the strawberry body butter in november last year I still have more than half :( I love the smell but i'm sooo lazy that sometimes i skip it :D You are now becoming my inspiration to finish it fast LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaaa!!! I dont think so it will last you more than 2 months if you use the butter almost everyday! Hope you finish it soon in the winters as in summers it will be too heavy.

      Delete
  7. nice...... I got the mango one too.... :-D

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...