Tuesday 8 January 2013

Style # 10 of Style it with MF & EIL Contest

Hey Gurls!
Here is the 10th Style of Style it Contest with MF & EIL . & it is by none other than Yendrilla!



It was my Cousin's reception. 
I wore a Jamdani Saree , Black and Gold Combination (Its my favorite)  I wanted to look a little different. and ended up with a South Indian look.




Hey Yendrilla Black & Gold is my favorite too! I too had a similar look in my cousins reception! I'm loving your style!
All the best gurl!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you rimi :) :)
    Fingers crossed :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaoo u luk lovely yendrilla.. loved ur dhakai jamadani saree and Necklace Set... All the best.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...