Tuesday 1 January 2013

December Empties!

Hey Gurls!
December ended yesterday & so did 2012! Hope you all had a great new years party! I had fun too!
So lets get in to the post quickly. Today Im here with my December Empties..




  1. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo: No! it doesn't do any good to the hair fall. No shampoo can control the hair fall. You just need good nutrition to control it. Oh! talking about the shampoo, i like it! All Dove products suits me. I like it how it makes my hair soft & healthy looking.
  2. Schwarzkopf Supersoft Straight & Glossy Nutrition Shampoo: I love this shampoo. It does makes my hair super soft & shinny too. It lather alot & I like it that way. It clarifies the hair too. It has a pleasant fragrance & it  is in a pearly purple color. If you do see it somewhere do give it a try.
  3. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner: Thank god this got over. I hate this product & I dont recommend it either to none of you.
  4. Loreal Hydrafresh Aqua Essence:  Love it! Will be repurchasing in the summers again! Its a very light weight oil free moisturizer & I love the way it makes my skin. Super hydrated, soft & supple.
  5. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen: I should have read reviews before buying it! Ofcourse it was an impulse buy! The formula is weird, a bit watery. Not the blackest black. Need to coat atleast 3 times. & It dried up quickly.
  6. Fabindia Tea Tree Face Wash: This is a very good deep cleansing facewash. It removes all dirt & grime. It leaves the face very cool & fresh. The quantity they give is alot & Im bored using this now so I wont repurchase it. But you should try it if you have oily/acne prone skin.
So that's it gurls! These are the products that I finished up this month! 
What all did you finished up this month? 

3 comments:

  1. I always love the empties post. Don't know why they bring in some kind of satisfaction to me. I want the Tea Tree wash now :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! it feels good that you bought a products & you used it up totally!

      Delete
  2. i need to try the fabindia face wash...i am using the tea tree toner and loving it

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...