Friday 11 January 2013

& The Most Stylish Winner Is...

Hey Gurls!!!!
I'm so excited to announce the winner for Style It Contest with MF & EIL!
But before that let me tell you that this was a VERY TOUGH job for me & the other judges. I dint think so it will be so difficult to choose the winner. We are still sitting in office & I'm drafting this post! From morning we were discussing everyone's look & shortlisting the same! Each & everyone looked so fab & its very interesting that I could relate to some style elements from each & every individual personality.

So Here it is!





Yendrilla!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Yendrilla! You have totally rocked your look!

Click on the Image to see her Whole Style
You have been contacted Yendu! Please reply asap!

Others please don't feel disheartened! Everyone was the best but I had to find the bestest!

Also there is a Giveaway happening on the Blog to celebrates its 1st Anniversary! Do Enter to Win Nyx, Maybelline & Colorbar goodies!


10 comments:

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...