Wednesday 2 January 2013

Style # 8 of Style it with MF & EIL Contest

Hey gurls!
Here is the 8th entry for Style it Contest with MF & EIL from Sharmishtha.




The pics were taken in Goa during September 2012. This pictures were of my Honeymoon. I have wore an Animal Print Sheer Ruffle Shirt and Khaki Shorts bought from BK Market, Kolkata. Animal Prints are so in this season. I love animal prints. As it was very hot outside so i had done minimal makeup just Sunscreen n Compact on my face and simple soft smokey eye makeup done with MUA Glamour Days palette , on my lips just as a Tint its Colorbar True Gloss in shade Coral Craving, On my Nails it Maybelline Colorama Nail Polish in shade Laranja Citrico. It was very very Bright Sunny Day so i have to wear Shades so I have wore Wayfarer Shades from IDEE and Gladiators from Catwalk.Accessories just simple Heart Shaped Hanging Earrings and Gold watch from Titan purple Collection.

I loved your Shirt Shamishtha! I totally agree animal are so in, now im on a hunt for it!
All the best gurl!
If you haven't sent your entries send it soon as 5th Jan is the last day!
See Contest Details HERE

10 comments:

  1. awwwwww shouri i have been waiting for this.. Thanks for d contest and thanks fr posting my entry... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome my dear! keep fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. awssuumm <3 our heroine..drop-dead gorgeouss muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh myyyyy goshhhhh .just soooo sexy and hot..totally stylish n i looooooved ur accessories..the whole look is so nicely put together.be it ur hair,makeup,accessories or ur clothes..u totally deserve to win babe..good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG showered wid all lovely comments.. am flattered with your compliments...:D Thank u so much lee... U r a darling.. <3 :)

      Delete
  4. The entire getup is too pretty!! I stand no chance now....haha....:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Neha..!!!! Urs one too pretty i loved ur pumps n tunic...Let the Judge decide the best one... :D

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...