Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Beauty Wishlist # 2

Hey Gurls!
With so many new things coming up each season I always have a dream wishlisht! I say "Dream" because alot of these products are not available in India or way too expensive. But still I like sharing them with you.. that's no harm right? I means it wont burn our pocket! LOL

  1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Skin perfecting Makeup, around Rs 2800/-
  2. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolors, hope this launches in India!
  3. Clarisonic Mia 2, I really want this one in this leopard print. Around Rs 8000/-
  4. Moroccan Oil, around Rs 850/-
  5. Bourjois BB Cream, couldnt find the price!
Hope you liked my wishlisht! Do you also make dream wishlists?

7 comments:

  1. Bourjois BB Cream available in India? :) I want to try it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moroccan oil has long been on my wishlist. Maybelline vivids are available at http://b2nshop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know they are just so awesome! thank for letting me know gurl!

      Delete
  3. those lip colors & bb cream are things i m waitin for too :)

    moroccan oil.. yeah..thanks for reminding :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya! seriously! hope they dont miss out India this time!

      Delete
  4. heheheheeeee...i m too much new in this world but i m too eyeing on moroccan oil,and the lippies i just saw today in b2nshop :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...