Wednesday 2 January 2013

My Week on Instagram # 6

Hey Gurls!
See how my last week of the year 2012 past!

1. my new brush holder // 2. Christmas decoration in office // 3. My December Vellvette Box // 4. Eyes & lips of that day // 5. Outfit of that day // 6. My small makeup/ essential pouch that I carry // 7. Lime eyes //
8. It was cold that day // 9. Made strawberry & banana smoothie // 10. Wished my Pinterest wardrobe was real // 11. Got the Nivea Total Face Cleanup // 12. Neutral eyes with a Pop

Are Following me on Instagram?

8 comments:

  1. why doesnt windows phone have instagram :( i want to follow u there !!
    loved the pics... but dnt know why loved the 8th one the most :) u look really cute :)
    -Poorva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya seriously windows shud start that app! thanks alot poorva! u r a sweetheart! heheh

      Delete
  2. i really njy following u ovr Instagram
    :)
    u r such an active user der and post awesome makeup looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics my heroine. .muahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the eye makeup in your 7th pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...