Friday 11 January 2013

Aura Vedic Skin Lightening Mask- Review, Photos.

Hey Gurls!
Today Il be reviewing a product that had been sent to me by Aura Vedic. It the Skin Lightening Mask. Im a huge fan on face masks & I was very excited to try this when it reached me.


What It says...


Price:  Rs.200/- for 50grms

What I Say...
Aura Vedic Skin Lightening Mask comes in a simple white jar packaging with a lid & screw cap. The mask has a strong fragrance of turmeric. It is very thick in consistency & is a yellowish brown color . It is not very difficult to spread on my face, but if you have dry skin you need to moisten the face 1st for easy application.


It takes 10 - 12 mins to dry on me. After washing it leaves a slight tint of yellow on the face as it contains turmeric. Then tint can be washed off easily, but I don't do that. I suggest using this mask at night before sleeping.The mask has some fine granules in it that gently exfoliates the skin without irritating or over drying it. It makes my skin feel very smooth, soft & squeaky clean. It gives a brighter & radiant look & the effect stays for a long time.
I don't have age spots or fine lines but I have blemishes & have noticed that it does helps to reduce them after many continues uses.

Pros:
  • suitable for all skin types
  • easy to use
  • gently exfoliates
  • brightens the skin
  • makes skin soft & smooth
  • helps reduce the blemishes after prolong use
  • 100% natural ingredients
Cons:
  • some may find the smell a bit strong
  • leaves a yellow stain on skin
Verdict: Overall I loved this face mask. It definitely helps to make the skin complexion brighter & better. I highly recommend it to everyone & I will get one again for sure!

Have you used Aura Vedic Skin Lightening Mask?
Hope this review helped you!


Product sent by PR. My thought & views are honest.

8 comments:

  1. Nyc review and seem this product is promising..

    cud u pls tell whether it help in lightening acne marks and small rashes on forehead..?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is very good product! yes it will help to reduce only if you use it regularly, almost everyday! I dont know what types of rashes?

      Delete
    2. rashes or u can say small pimples on my forehead which olways remains on my forehead.. i don't know how to deal with dat... :(

      Delete
  2. awesome, something new on my list to try

    ReplyDelete
  3. i finished this one.. n love it absolutely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just be careful to choose the right product for your skin.. thanks for the author who write this helpful article.
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...