Friday 21 June 2013

Shopped From Jabong.com!

Hey Gurls!
So few days back I got a mail from Jabong.com asking me to write about their website & that they  would provide me with Rs 500/- gift voucher. & I was like Hell yeah! Who declines such offers where you get to shop for free!
So any ways I browsed their website for some time & decided to get another Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer. I placed my order on 3rd June & received it on 5th! Whoa that was a fast service.



Simple easy way to place the order.






It came packed securely & the product bubble wrapped.

They also say that we can check the contents of the package before accepting the delivery. So if it defected or something we can return it asap.





After placing the order, I also received a SMS saying that the order is placed & later one more SMS confirming the same. Now that's promising.

What I like about Jabong.com:

  • good service
  • fast delivery
  • secured packaging
  • good collection of clothing, jewelry, accessories etc
  • Wide range of men's wear clothes
  • easy navigation
What I dint like:
  • very less options of beauty products to choose form. New launches are not there
  • all color/ shade options of a particular beauty product is not there.

Over all i'm impressed with the quick delivery service but I don't think so I'l be shopping from this website for beauty products. But in near future I may pick up foot wear or other accessories.

Have you shopped from Jabong.com yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...