Tuesday 18 June 2013

My Week On Instagram #29 & #30

Hey Gurls!
I have been MIA since a really long time! My work has taken over alot of my time, but I promise I'l be back with lots of post!
So anyways Here is my week(s) on Instagram post!

1. Make hairstyles when you are bored! / 2. nails of that week / 3. sunset from my place / 4. on my toes / 5. wearing the tree charm bracelet / 6. FOTD  / 7. Rains in Mumbai / 8.Nail of the week / 9. rocking some jewelry / 10. Makeup of that day / 11. when you are hungry & your bestie send you food on whastapp! / 12. currently loving / 13. made Hershey's Kisses coffee / 14. Colorful umbrella / 15. On my nail this week.

Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...