Sunday 2 June 2013

Quick Sample Reviews: Thalgo Intense Regulating Serum & Melt-In Smoothing Brightening Cream

Hey Gurls!
Here is a quick reviews on Thalgo Intense Regulating Serum & Melt-In Smoothing Brightening Cream. I know samples don't do justice to the product but I'l give some quick thoughts about these 2 products.




  • Thalgo Intense Regulating Serum: This is a oil regulating serum that helps to control oil secretion. I was surprised to see it did work the 1st time I used it at night. In the morning I woke up with noticeably less oily T-zone. It also helped to keep the oil away for 3-4 hours on a hot summer day. It claims to make the pores look smaller & make the skin more clearer. But I guess that will happen only if you continuously use it for a long time.
  • Thalgo Melt-In Smoothing Brightening Cream: This is a thick white cream. Melts into the skin right away. Smells like rotten eggs! Like no joke! But I quiet liked what it did to my skin. I woke up with really bright skin. I did use it for 3 days, & I feel It makes my skin look a tad bit even. I guess it will work good after many uses, But Il never buy because the smell is very bad. This is a rich cream so it not meant for oily skin like mine.

Hope you liked this quick reviews!
You can buy here: Thalgo Intense Regulating Serum & Melt-In Smoothing Brightening Cream

*Product sent by PR


2 comments:

  1. Oh I too have oily skin, so it's not meant for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thalago is not for oily skin :(

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...