Saturday 1 June 2013

May Empties!

Hey Gurls!
Its that time of the month when I love sharing my empty products with you! I feel so good after hitting the bottom of bottle, & then I can peacefully think of something new to buy!


So these are the products I finished up using..
  • Avon Naturals Mango Moisturising Body Smoothie: I love the smell of this, its almost like a mango smoothie that you drink. This is suppose to be a body wash & shampoo. I loved it more for a body wash & as it did dry my hair a bit. The packaging is super cute, like a vintage milk bottle. Wouldn't repurchase this.
  • Dove Intense Repair Overnight Treatment: This is my 2nd bottle. Love the way it nourishes my hair. Tames it & makes it manageable to work with. It says overnight treatment, but I used it after hairwash as a leave in.
  • Clean & Clear Deep Action Oil Control Facewash: This too is my 2nd tube. Love the way it super cleans my skin, & doesn't leaves it dry. It leaves the skin matte & bright. Will repurchase it for sure.
  • Touch-Me Makeup Cleansing Wipes: Bought on a whim, never heard of this brand. It did work quiet well but I don't like that one side of the wipe is quiet harsh. Would go back to my Kara wipes.


  • Colorbar Acetone Free Nail Enamel Remover: Really liked this remover. I have already bought one more of this. Makes it easy to remove the nail enamel & leaves a sweet fragrance behind.
  • TBS Tea Tree Oil: Its a must have for me. I don't know how many bottles I have finished up using.
  • Avani Nourishing Body Lotion: I got this in one of my Enchantress Bag. This lothin is quiet hick & hydrates the skin really good. Has a faint pleasant fragrance.
  • Remy Laure Sunscreen: This too came in one of my Enchantress Bag. Its so thick, doesnt smells good! & I have nothing else to say!
  • Garnier Light Oil free Daily Fairness Moisturizer: If you want someone to suffer, & they ask your suggestions for a moisturizer, suggest them this! It is the most horrible moisturizer I have ever come across! Its so difficult to spread, & doesnt do anything what it claims!
So that it gurls! These are the things that I finished up using!
What did you finish up?



4 comments:

  1. Its always fulfilling to do Empties posts ..Do you recommend Maybelline concealer for dry circles .. Colorbar polish remover sounds promising..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.. The garnier moisturizer.. I don't like it too.. Btw, good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahh!!! BTW I am doing a empty post this months - THANKS TO UR INSPIRATION :D

    BTW have u reviewed Dove Intense Repair Overnight Treatment? Would love to know more about it. Sounds gr8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome stuffs you have finished Rimi :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...