Sunday 30 June 2013

June Empties!

Hey Gurls!
Here im today with June Empties post.


As it was very hot & humid till the last month I washed my hair alot, I finished up a few conditioners & a shampoo.
  • Tresemme Salon Silk Moisture Conditioner: If you are looking for a conditioner that tames the hair, makes it really soft & shiny then this is for you. Very inexpensive & does what it claims.
  • Dove Intense Repair Shampoo: Dove never goes wrong on me. I love this thick shampoo. Smells great & makes my hair super soft.
  •  Pantene Silky Smooth Care Conditioner: One more travel size bottle I finished up. I just wanted to try this, up dint do any good on me. It just smells good & probably makes the hair feel soft & smooth for sometime.
 Some body products..
  • Nivea Nourishing Body Milk: I swear by this lotion. Although I have very oily skin on my face, I have rather dry skin on my body. I love how deeply it nourishes my skin & keeps it soft & supple for a long time. This will be always a re-purchase for me.
  • The Nature's Co Orange & Starrize Body Butter: I had got a few samples from The Nature's Co when I had attended the Vellvette.com & The Nature's Co Mother Day Event. This body butter is too thick, you need to work on it to rub on the body. It smells orangy , not too strong. It hydrates well & keeps the skin soft. But it feels a little heavy.
  • The Nature's Co White Lilly Body Scrub: One more sample that I got. I used it just twice. Cant really have my thought on it. But yes, all I can say is it made the skin really soft & smooth. But then, all body scrubs do so, right?
Now some skincare products..
  • Thalgo Intense Regulating Serum: It is suppose to be like an oil regulating serum that helps to control oil secretion. I was surprised to see it did work the 1st time I used it at night. In the morning I woke up with noticeably less oily T-zone. It also helped to keep the oil away for 3-4 hours on a hot summer day.
  • Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener: I had got this in my October Vellvette Box. I love how it made my skin looking bright & fresh. It also made it softer looking. I used it as a toner in the morning.
  • Lotus Apriscrub: Loved this scrub. I had this tube for ages. Then I realized it is a bit too harsh for the skin, So i finished it up using like a body scrub & i loved it even more!
  • Jordana Easy Liner for lips in Honey Dip: Love Jordana Easy liners! & the shade Honey Dip is the best nude for me. I'll be again repurchasing this. It stays for long time. & I loved using it as a lipcolor on its own.
So thats it gurls! This is what I emptied this month.
Have you used your facescrub as a body scrub just to finish it off? Have you tried Jordana Easy Liners?
What did you use up this month? Let me know!

 

1 comment:

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...