Saturday 29 June 2013

My June Vellvette Bag!

Hey Gurls!
Im probably the last person on earth to post about my My June Vellvette Bag! As said before in earlier post too, I have been busy like a bee!
So anyways.. Here Im with my My June Vellvette Box Bag! Yes it a cute lil pink bag this time!


Super cute pink pouch! I will be traveling this month, & this pouch will be going with me!


I got I Love Blueberry & Smoothie body wash.

 LA Splash Glitter Eyeliner in the shade Eclipse.

Just Herbs Advanced Pimple Treatment Kit.  It contains the Pimple treatment, silky splash facewash & Neempure facepack.



I have already used the I love blueberry bodywash a few times & Im totally loving it. Should I just eat it or use it as a bodywash is the question! Oh yes, the LA splash liner looks quiet amazing! Im really liking the shade. What else can a girl like me with oily acne prone skin ask for, but get some good products like the Just Herbs acne treatment kit! looking forward to use them.
Overall Im loving the June Vellvette Bag!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...