Sunday 23 June 2013

Avon Super Shock Max Mascara- Review, Photos, EOTD!

Hey Gurls!
So today from my mascara stash I'm reviewing Avon Super Shock Max Mascara.

Price: Rs 399/- or less, depends on the discount offers




What I say...
Avon Super Shock Max Mascara comes in a bright blue tube packaging that makes it easy to locate when you have loads of mascaras. This has plastic bristle wand. I always like plastic bristle wand as it defines my already long lashes really well.
The formula of this mascara is quiet thick. It is very pigmented & gives jet black lashes. After application it drys quickly. Because of the wand it helps to make the lashes very lush & thick near the roots.


On left: bare lashes                                                                        on right: 1 coat of Avon Super Shock Mascara

with 2 coats

Pros:
  • bright packaging
  • plastic bristle wand, that works for me
  • gives jet black lashes
  • lengthens & thickens
  • gives volume
  • easy to remove
  • doesnt flakes off
  • buildable
Cons:
  • none
Verdict: If you love thick lush lashes this will be for you. I love how thick it makes the lashes & I love layering it with other mascaras. I will surely repurchase this one.

Have you tried Avon Super Shock Max Mascara yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...