Friday 1 June 2012

What I'm Wearing Today!!! EOTD # 7 & LOTD #4

Halooooo..
So here is my look for today...
Its a soft blue smokey eye look with nude lip..

What I'm Wearing Today!!! EOTD # 7 & LOTD #4
EOTD # 7



EOTD # 7

EOTD # 7

EOTD # 7

EOTD # 7

LOTD #4

LOTD #4

LOTD #4

Products Used:
What I'm Wearing Today!!! EOTD # 7 & LOTD #4ption

For Eyes:
  • Incolor by Jordana eyeshadow duo.
  • Miss Claire e/s in dark blue color
  • Maybelline eyepencil in Sapphire
  • Diana Of London Shooting Star waterproof Glittering Eye Liner on the water line & inner corners of the eye. (see my other look with this pencil here)
  • NYX Slim eyepencil in White Pearl as the brow bone highlighter ( other EOTD with White Pearl here )
For Lips:
Hope u liked the look..

Love,
Shourima.

7 comments:

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...