Thursday 7 June 2012

What I Got From UrbanTouch.. & Unpacking it..

Helooooo all beautiful..
Just got the parcel which i had ordered online from Urbantouch...




 Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
things that i got:

  • Vega Contour Brush. MRP Rs400/- Rs385/-
  • Konad Stamping Nail Art set, Mrp Rs 900/- Rs 675/-
  • Konad Stamping Nail Art Image plate- M69, Mrp Rs 200/- Rs160/-


Vega Contour Brush
 I have been wanting this nail art set since quiet some time now.. coz i LOVE doing nail art..
Konad Stamping Nail Art set
This set contains:

  • 1 image plate, M36
  •  top coat
  • 2 special nail polish
  • 1 scraper
  • 1 stamp

Konad Stamping Nail Art set


Konad Stamping Nail Art Image plate- M69
Konad Stamping Nail Art Image plate- M69
Have you used the konad nail art set yet?

Love,
Shourima.

13 comments:

  1. I am waiting for your nail arts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya.. me too.. looking forward to see my own nail.. lol

      Delete
  2. Hows the quality of vega contour brush?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kit was my first nail art kit...me loves it loads....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Sophia.. let me see how mch il fall in love wid it..

      Delete
  4. That kit was my first Konad and UT purchase! :D I wasn't happy with the quality of the plate I got. :( I hope yours is better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. havent used it yet.. i guess it should be great..

      Delete
  5. I Dint manage to use this kit and gave it off to a cousin... It was crap for me.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh.. aaawwww... let me try it.. still havent used it yet!!!

      Delete
  6. nice goodies....want to see how the contour brush works out...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an award for u on my blog...and a fun game

    regards

    smita

    http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in/2012/08/second-award-of-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...