Sunday 10 June 2012

Super Mad Huge June Haul!!!!

I went MAD this month!!! I just cudn't stop buying..
But i don't feel guilty at all..
Look at the number of stuffs that i got?? Oh my god.. I'm such a shopaholic? I wish there was a profession where i could shop all day long!!! I can be a professional shopper.. Uhhhh may be I shop for my self & I get paid for it .. How's that!!!! Super!!!
Ok.. so coming back to the topic..
This is the Haul for June



So let me start..
1st I got a good camera for my self.. all this time my phone Samsung wave 2 was supporting me.. but i thought that let me get a little professional & get a real camera for myself.. & i got just the perfect color its purpleeeeeeeeeee!!!
Im not a kind of person who will be good with a black or silver camera.. i like to be different!!! & thats what I'm known for..
So I got the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W630. MRP Rs 8800/- from Croma, Malad Link Road.

Faces I Shine E/S Quartet in shade Purple, Rs 499/-


& some more eye shadows...
U gurls must have known what a big fan i'm of VOV or Miss Claire single E/S's..
Rs 85/- each


How can i skip Inglot???
So I got some..
  • Freedom System AMC E/S in 60
  • Freedom System AMC E/S in 59
  • Freedom System E/S Pearl in 402 .. I'm Sending this one to my friend who lives in the UK.

& Inglot Lipstick in shade # 110 Rs550/- Sleeks Lip Paint Creme #90 Rs 560/- ( a must have.. but im sending this too to my friend)


& the last thing from Inglot..
I dint buy this one.. as they were having some clearance offer going on.. so my bill went above Rs2000/- so i got his one free.. yaaaayyyyyy!!!
Its the AMC E/S in #67.

Some NYX goodies..
  •  Bourjois Liner clubbing Ultra Black liner, Rs 525/-
  • Some more Teen-Teen lipsticks.. 
 in shades 52, 65, 61, 60 & 203. im also sending these to my friend. She loved my lip color after seeing my EOTD where i was wearing this lipstick in shade # 52.
They are for Rs 150/- each.  They range between Rs 125 to 150 depends from where you get it..


Some most needed brushes..
  • Brow & Lash Brush, Rs 75/- .. oops i forgot the brand name..
  • Bourjois Kabuki brush, Rs 400/-
  • NYX Powder Brush #B06 Rs 825/-

I wanted to try some fake lashes.. not that i dont have aby.. i have some huge ones..
but i still wanted them..
  • Artmatic eyelashes, Rs 50/-
  • & eye lash adhesive, Rs 125/-

  • Miss Claire One Stroke Nail Polishes #E140 & #E30, Rs 135/- each
  • Revlon nail paint in Love That RedRs 140/-

  • Star charm long necklace, Rs100/- from Bandra Hill Road.

& then these 2 lil babies that i got from Crazypoplocks giveaway!!!
  • Maybelline colossal kajal
  • Maybelline studio liner

Some skin care products..
  •  Clean & Clear morni facewash Rs 47/-
  • Aloe Derma  Acne Prevention & Repair toner,  60ml, Rs 899/-
  • Garnier Pure Active pimple Relief roll on, Rs 199/-

  • Kara make up removal wipes, 25 wipes, Rs95/-
Aaaahhhhh...
so that was it..
Someone plzzz slap me if i buy anything else.. I swear i wont buy anything next mont .. i went over the budget this time...
Plz give me the strength not to go mad next time..

Hope You liked the haul..
Love,
Shourima.

44 comments:

  1. WOWW!!! You did shop like mad. I would quit my med studies to be a professional shopper. SAD!!! There is no such thing.

    Never heard of Teen Teen brand but shades look lovely

    & I got the same Cybershot cam in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheee... i wish in coming year we have a profession like that.. You should try Teen teen its some korean brand.. I swear by them .. awesome quality!!! Oh grt..so we are cam share pals.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !! What a haul ! I have Dolly Girl..totally love it..Teen Teen lipsticks look good..wer did u get them from ? And I loved that star necklace..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a big beaity store near my house.. i get all these stuffs frm there.. ya i wear the star necklace almost everyday.. :)

      Delete
  4. Woooooooooooooooooooow......!!!!!!Amazing haul.........droooooooooooollll..........:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy ass haul woman! WTF? LOL! *waits patiently for guilt to kick in*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheeeeeeeeeeeee.... jaw droppin haul.. I feel soooo freakn gud aftr this.. aaaaaaahhhh relief..

      Delete
  6. woops..what a haul man.. :P i have never heard of this TEEN-TEEN brand before, they look nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baapre! This is just huge!!! Rather gigantic I would say!
    Hey can you review the Teen teen? A shop here sells those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nivedita dnt think about them just grab all the shades.. u will love it.. yup & i will review them!

      Delete
  8. Whoa..thats a nice haul..I wanna go shopping now..:(..btw wer do u stay?u said malad croma?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stay at kandivli link rd.. y? whr ru put up?

      Delete
  9. wow huge haul....enjoy ur goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..such huge and lovely haul..review teen teen ones plz...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure.. its the most requested ones now.. i have to do it..

      Delete
  11. Whoaaaaaaaaa....such a hugeeee haul......awesome!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I want! Amazing!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, huge haul......madly want reviews ....

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!!..what a haul..absolutely drool worthy..u must beon cloud 9 nowadays :)..loved goin thru the pics..i like haul posts bt more so when they're such HUGE HAULSS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup im the happiest n in peace of mind when m shopping!!! thanks alot..

      Delete
  15. me having hiccups aftr seeing this :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. The teen teen stuff looks fabulous....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup it is! do grab it if u see it somewhere!

      Delete
  17. now that's what I call a haul!!! have fun girl!!! plz review the kabuki brush asap... and the Inglot e/s;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe :p sure il review each & everything..

      Delete
  18. just loved ur haul gal....I am getting mad on teen lipsticks...tell me a place to buy in nasik...I am new in city and completely lost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as said.. try any beauty stores which keeps korean stuffs by any chance..

      Delete
    2. i hv to try and try....hardly knw nasik....anyhow thnx

      Delete
  19. Hey Shourima, I have the exact same camera in purple colour :) OOHH your haul is too good :P and you know i had no idea about that verification thing on my blog, I hate that too, will get it down soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey harman we are camera buddies now! haha! thanks alot u liked my haul so much!
      those verification are so tiring na?

      Delete
  20. hey!

    That's one awesome haul!!!

    would you please let me know where from did you buy those teen teen lipsticks? I could not find them on ebay.in :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks gurl! it is available in beauty stores, not available online.

      Delete
    2. even i want these teen teen lipsticks !! where did u get them ?

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. thanks poorva! you get these @ some beauty stores..

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...