Saturday 2 June 2012

DIY: Hairband!!! with lace OR with fabric strips...

Heloooo Gorgeous!
Wanted to share with you this DIY Hairband Tutorial...



 I was hunting for this kind of hair band which was with 2 strands for a very long time. I checked Accessorize, ALDO, Shopper's , Lifestyle, Westside, & other lifestyle stores, here & there & everywhere! But i dint get what i wanted! So finally i decided to make it on my own..

So lets start..
 Supplies:
  • any cotton lace of your choice, 1mtr. (make sure its cotton, coz polyester or nylon laces will slide off your hair)
  •  elastic white, preferably black.
  • needle & thread in the same color of lace
  • scissor
  • a piece of cloth.








You can totally skip this step, & finish the edges of the lace & elastic together with some more stitches.


 


For this hair band i stitched up the ends of fabric & elastic for a finished look.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial/ DIY..
Post a picture on my Facebook Page if you make a hairband like this.. would be happy to see it! :)

Love,
Shourima.

11 comments:

  1. this was amazing Shourima :) I shall definitely give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure .. do try it..its fun to wear what you make..

      Delete
  2. yeah...great idea Shourima

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was so nice..thnx for sharing Shourima <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shourima, this is just a fab idea! I was looking for a headband was nothing caught my attention. It;s better I make my own now. Thank you so much for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure nivedita!!! hope u njoy making 1 of ur own..

      Delete
  5. lovely idea....u r nominated for awards on my blog...http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow super!!!!!!!!!!! thanks alot puja.. :)

      Delete
  6. WOW........nice tutorial.....

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...