Friday 29 June 2012

Ooops I Hauled Again!!! June End Haul & my new Lipstick Storage!

Someone please slap me & stop me from buying anything...!!!



I don't understand how much should i spend actually?
I spend & then i think il save next month..
& then before the "NEXT MONTH" arrives i have a new list to shop for..
I'm such a shopaholic!!! Save Me!
OK so coming back to the topic..
I shopped.. & Im hauling again..

So 1st.. This is the sun block that i Won from Bhumikas Giveaway.. New-Lovemakeup
Its the Aura Vedic Brightening Sun Block Lotion.
 I went to Inorbit to collect it...
& as the winner of the giveaway I even had additional 15% off on any further purchase.
I stayed away from more purchases.. & more over i din't find anything interesting..

Then this Cosmetic Case, where i store my lipstick in..
This is for Rs 350 something.. (il update later for sure)
Got it from Home Stop.

 This is how earlier my lippie storage used to look like..
It used to be in a metal frame case.

This is how it looks now after organizing it!
I would be getting one more of these. As my lipstick collection is getting bigger every month!

Then these cute star shaped gold earring studs.
From Ginger, Rs 199/-

 Then these cute shell wall stickers, again from HomeStop.
Rs 326/- you get 8 stickers. & these stickers are removable.
Isn't my bedroom wall looking cute?

Then 1 tshirt from Lifestyle.
Rs 699/- . Its a cute mint color jersey tshirt. I love the rugby stripes on the sleeves.!!

& that's it!
Hope you liked my mini haul!
many more hauls coming up next month as its my "Birthday Month" .. so i have full advantage of shopping anything i want. But i will try to control my self! promise! No impulsive buying!
Only those thing which are listed on my Birthday Wishlist!

Love,
Shourima

12 comments:

  1. i like that storage box..wil get it soon...thanks..ur lippies collection is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul..such a cute tee.love the organiser you got too...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia!! ya evn i luv that tee too!!!

      Delete
  3. Loved ur lipstick organiser and star studs :)
    On an honest note ..I was also busy reading the lipstick shade names :P
    http://budgetbelleza.blogspot.in/2012/06/maybelline-colour-sensational-lip-liner.html
    Following u via Networked Blogs n GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks dear!!! :) happy to read that u also do the same thing like me..

      Delete
  4. lovely Haul Shourima

    liked and coveting everything u bot :P

    m going to copy ur lipstick storage once I collect as many lippies as u :)

    suggestion - plz decativate the image verification. I am nt able to comment while at work as the corporate networks usually block these images

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. image verification??? hmmm let me check on that.. thanks anyways.. :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely haul :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shourima Nice Haul!

    Following your blog! Check out mine at http://chicandchoco.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweets! you too have a cute blog.. ;)

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...