Thursday 31 May 2012

My Summer Sandals!!! & some Footcare Tips...

Hiiiii Gorgeous Gurls!!!
in this scorching heat i feel everything should be ventilated... lol..
So this summer as usual i have packed my pumps & ballerinas.. & switched to these flat loves so that my feet could BREATHE!!!
My Summer Sandals!!!

So recently i went to Bandra ( Again :P) to pick up some footwear.. & i just wanted Flats!!
this is the 1st pair..
Its like a jute woven flats with bright red t-strap.
Price: Rs 150/-

My Summer Sandals!!!

 Then these are super cute snake skin type flats with buckle.
Price: Rs 230/- (Superrrrrrrrr)
My Summer Sandals!!!
& the last pair looks like this...
It leather with 2 metal circular hardware on the front.
Price- Rs 220/- (what a steal man!)
My Summer Sandals!!!

& Some Foot Care Tips:

  • If you wear strappy sandals or ballerinas or whatever the season is dont forget to use an sunscreen with a SPF of 30- 50. You don't want you feet to be tanned! Alot of us do forget this! Trust me!
  • Wash your feet to avoid fungal infections due to sweat. Try Zuska Foot Soul Antiperspirant Foot Spray
  • avoid closed shoes that triggers foot perspiration.
  • If your feet feels dry or heated up try TBS Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray
  • Treat your feet with foot massages & pedicures!
  • Exfoliate feet regularly atleast twice a week use a pumice stone or foot scrub to remove dead skin. Try Sally Hansen's Foot Scrub or any other scrub of your choice.
  • Moisturize your feet daily even during the day .I Love my Freeman's Peppermint & Plum Foot Lotion or Fabindia's Avocado Foot Cream . & at night cover them up with socks. (i do this.. & in the morning my feet looks so young)
  • & Paint them with your favorite summer brights!!!

Do you use sunscreen on your feet?
Do take good care of your feet...

 Love,
Shourima

8 comments:

  1. love ur footwears !!!! awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first ones are so cute! I'm going to hunt them down in Bandra.. Linking road kya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no.. go to hill road.. they have better stuffs..

      Delete
  3. the first one is lovely.. am a flat person totally throughout the year !:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. im 90% flat person.. sometime i crave to wear stilettos... hehe

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...