Sunday 13 May 2012

May Haul!!! yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

Hiiiiiii Gorgeous!!!
So here's my stuff that i got this month!!!


 3 Nail paints

  • Colorbar Nail Laquer, Extrovert, 9ml, original price rs120/-.. they had some discount so i got for Rs 90/- . Its a gorgeous magenta shade
  • Miss Claire One Stroke Nail Polish 15ml, Rs 125/-. Its a very bright light blue wit shimmer.
  • Jordana Nail Polish, 15ml, Rs 125/-. Its a NEON!!!


4 pairs of flower earring.. currently i have been obsessed with flower earring .. I dont know Y!

Check my last months HAUL Even here
  • Aldo earrings, a pair of 2, Rs 600/-
  • toniQ accessories, 2 flower earring with a diamond stud ion the middle, Rs 99/- each. I got it in red & dark pink color.
 2 face packs.. 1 time use only.

  • Purederm Moisturizing Cucumber Pack with collagen, Vitamin E Cucumber Extract & Olive Oil. Rs 12/-!!! What 12 buck? Purederm is a well-known brand I still have double thoughts for this stuff.. Il definitely have a review for this mask.
  • Garnier Skin Natural Light- Lightening peel Off mask. This has 2 satchel .. ive used 1 already before the photograph.. I got it for Rs60/-

 I have been longing to buy a foot creme.. so i ended up getting this 1

  • Freeman Bare Foot softening foot lotion peppermint & plum. Rs220/-... aaaaaaaaaahhhh it smells sooooo good!!! just like bubblegum.. Can i eat it?? 

  • Miss Claire Easy Liner for eyes in the shades Glacier Green & Peacock, Rs 150/- each. WOW!!!

  •  Look at these cute pair of tweezers!!! LOVE!!!!! Rs 40/-


  •  Colorbar instant coverup stick concealer,Caramel Treat, Rs 425/-


  •  Colorbar Velvette Matte lipstick in Addictive Magenta, 4.2g, Rs225/- <3

& lastly this cute chic cotton top in pink!!!! wots with me? Everything im buying this month is PINK!!!
  • lacey top, MAX, Rs 599/-
Its soooo good to go shopping..

Wot did you buy recently?
Was anything pink?

Love,
Shourima :)

17 comments:

  1. loved teh top n the twizzers...so damn cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! i have never seen such damn cute twizzers, ever!!!!
    I am following ur blog.

    follow my blog too, if you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog....following yours...follow mine if you like...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi...lovely tweezers.
    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in
    Do visit my blog. Follow if you like. Following you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog:) Never saw such tweezers.I'm following you. Do check me back and follow if you like:)
    http://prettyprincesspage.blogspot.in/
    http://shylusplace.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U sooo much shy..
      sure will chck ur blog.. :)

      Delete
  6. Loved everything specially the Miss Claire nail paint,tweezers and looking forward to the review of eye pencils.. :)
    Recent post: http://budgetbelleza.blogspot.in/2012/05/patanjali-kesh-kanti-hair-cleanser.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks!!! yup review coming up soon!!!

      Delete
  7. Never seen such pretty tweezers. Is that girl paintedo nthe tweezers or is it just the cover? I am so curious to know where do u get such awesome stuff from. Been a year I left Delhi and miss the availability factor, so I am dependent on online shopping only. Another pretty product from Miss Claire. I mean the liners. Have u reviewed them yet? Would love to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi gurl! thanks for your lovely comment! it is printed! where ru staying right now?
      I still havent reviewed the eyeliners yet but will do def!

      Delete
    2. We are in a Railway Township in Punjab, a little cut off from the main city. That'a y I shop online though I get a lot of good stuff in the nearby city too. Where did you buy the tweezers from ?

      Delete
    3. ok! the tweezers r from a small shop near by..

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...