Thursday 10 May 2012

My must awaited Parcel, My experience with MedPlus Beauty, & Unpacking It!!!!!

Just arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just came from office.. & the whole way i was thinking whether my 1st ever online buy came home or no??
Yes i shopped online for the 1st time.. i had to wait a very long time for my parcel to arrive :( because as posted earlier I had a weekend trip to Dapoli.. actually i had placed my order in MedplusBeauty on Thursday evening & the parcel arrived on Saturday afternoon!!! :((( I was So sure that it won't arrive so soon so i dint keep money @ home with any1 & i left..  So the Aramex fellow said he will come back again on Monday or Tuesday.. but he dint.. so i called up again to medplus to track & all that story..
OK so coming back to my topic...

The Packaging..



Unpacking it..

this is how the lil baby looks like.. haha
not too many stuff i got because it was the 1st time..

Amount Saved: Rs 224.50/-


This was my 1st online buy..
how many times have you shopped online? What have you shopped for?
how was your experience?

Do let me know..
& don't forget to drop your comments below..

Love,
Shourima.

12 comments:

  1. time to buy something from medplus
    never tried yet !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super!!!
      Do update me!!!
      best of luck.. :)))

      Delete
  2. i have shopped quite a few times online now...experience by and large good

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great.. i hope even i love all the experience..
      but have to learn how to be patient..

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Shourima!! Welcome aboard!! the troop of online buyers, it sure is frustrating to wait for your parcel to arrive but it is more exciting when it actually arrives, Right?

    P.S. Thanks for posting Wow it's nailtastic. Keep posting. I will keep visitng you.
    Best wishes.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alott!!!
      i loveeeeeeeeeeee surfing online stores..
      Im a very impatient gurl.. so lets see how i cope up with it.. hehe..

      Delete
  4. my experience with medplus was good but many others have complained about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya.. evn i have a lil complaint.. :(

      Delete
    2. that i had to follow up alot & they dint deliver it in the said time.. :(

      Delete
  5. I purchase from them regularly, and luckily never had any issue. What you got is a good choice. very one speaks of MILK :) Awaiting the reviews now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes .. i used Milk 2day fr the 1st time.. its going great.. will let you know.. reviews & thoughts up soon..

      Delete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...