Monday 7 May 2012

Dove Damage Therapy Intense Repair Leave On Cream- Review

Hiii Gorgeous..
Would be reviewing a second product from Dove's Damage Therapy range- its the Intense Repair Leave On creme.
Price: Rs 160/-
Qty: 120ml




What does Intense Repair Leave On Creme Say: Contains Moisture serum to instantly repair severely damaged cuticles & protect hair through out the day without making it limp.


What I Say: I have never used a 'CREAM' on my hair before, i wanted a leave on lotion kind a thing & ended up buying this randomly.. i just trusted it to be good because it was DOVE..
I use 3 squeezes & work it out from mid hair to the tips & then comb it out.
I had been using this for 2months now with my Dove Damage therapy shampoo, conditioner & mask & it worked great. I can feel that my hair is softer, shinier & smoother. It leaves this silicon-y feel on the hair though its not written anywhere whether it contains silicon or no.
It doesn't weighs down my hair at all as it says it is weight-less formula. . I have tried it with other shampoos & conditioners & it works well to manage it.
I have noticed it keeps my hair moisturized for atleast 2 days. It doesn't gets sticky or oily. Or it doesn't even attract dust & dirt.
But there is no magical transformation , its just a good moisturizer for the hair.























Pros:
  • Good smell
  • gets absorbed easily
  • hair feels healthy, shiny, soft & smooth
  • keeps hair moisturized.
  • easy to use
  • non oily, non greasy
  • prevents breakage when combing
  • weightless cream.
  • inexpensive

Cons:
  • need to wash hand after the use as little product stays back in the palm (m soo lazy to do this) 
Verdict: Yes il repurchase it.. because it works for me.
Do try it & let me know.

Rating: 4/5

6 comments:

  1. nice clr pictures and nice review :)

    http://gleanandpreen.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey can you please suggest any deep condition for dry hai??? Hope you dnt mind me asking you ques here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! try the dove's damage therapy range hair mask, works great. sure you can ask questions here!!!

      Delete
  3. Loved the pictures dear...Rimi this one sounds good...gonna try :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...