Sunday 25 March 2012

Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum Express Masacara- Review!!!

Maybelline HyperCurl Volum Mascara
From The Web


What i like:
  • I have been using this mascara for about a month now & i'm in love with this one.
  • instantly elongates & thickens the lashes.
  • it stays on my lashes for a very long time.
  • i don't need to re-apply it after long time.
  • it doesn't weigh down my lashes.
  • easy to remove
  • great price, extremely affordable!!!
  • i keep reapplying the mascara untill i don't get the desired thickness & the best part is it doesn't clumps alot.
  • it hold the curl for 5-6 hrs for me (i have extremely long & thick lashes)
  • it has a curved wand so it does quiet good amount of curving without using the eyelash curler. But i like more glamorous look so i do use the curler.
  • even though the wand is fat its not a problem for me to coat the inner & lower lashes.



What i don't like:
  • uhhhhhhhhhh ...
  Price: Rs 175/- (i got it for Rs 161/- from Beauty Shop)

My Over All Verdict: Love love love this product!!! I would always repurchase it. It great for everyday as i like super glam eyelashes. If you dont like natural curl Gurl this is not for you. It give you awesome volume & curl. I'm using this macara every single day.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...