Friday 30 March 2012

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil- Review

huile d'arbre à thé-  French for Tea Tree Oil
Rate- Rs 465/-
Qty-10ml/ 0.33 FL Oz



Tea Tree range of Products

What The Web Says: A convenient portable stick that helps cleanse and combat blemishes, without over drying the skin.
www.thebodyshop-usa.comA medicine cabinet must. A pre-blended oil which can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish.

What I say:  I use it as a spot treatment for my acne when ever i feel its coming up & Its a superb product. It work great on my skin.It dint hurt me or made my skin feel irritated!! I take a drop of oil on the finger tip & directly apply on the acne atleast 2 times a day. Its the fastest way how i get rid of acne & its doesn't even leaves a dark acne scar behind!!! (yaaayyy) but yes a tad bit of scar is there... I put the oil all over the scarred area & i have noticed its clearing up slowly. Since i have started using this i haven't had a big nasty guy on me!!! Its like clearig till the pores.
I love the smell of this oil some of you may not like it. When you apply this oil is very cooling, you may have a slight burning sensation.... but its for the GOOD!!
A little problem is that its quiet difficult to get the oil out, all you have to do is that make sure the pipe which is inside is pointing slant against your finger in this way the air goes inside & it brings the oil down from the mouth.



Clear Tea Tree oil in hand


Pros-
  • has cooling sensation
  • doesn't stains beds/linens while sleeping
  • minimizes the pimple
  • small bottle but will last very long
  • doesn't drys the skin
  • best spot treatment for acne
  • works fast
  • love the smell ( some may not)
Cons-
  • Rs 495 for 10ml!!!!
  • to get the product out of the bottle is a little problem.
Ratings: 4.5/5 !!!!!
Re-Purchase: YESSSSS coz this little guy works magic on me..

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine.

    strawberry mask for face

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...