Monday 4 November 2013

Delhi Haul!

Hey Girls!!!!
Long time.. I know! I have been traveling alot from a couple of months regularly for office work, & this time I went to Delhi just to take a break from work. So this post is all about what I shopped from there!
I picked up few things from Sephora..

1. Sephora Jumbo Crayon eyeliner in 05 Beige
2. Sephora long lasting eyeliner in fancy blue
3.NYX Stay Matte but not flat foundation
4.Soap & Glory Scrub of your Life.

& then some goodies from Inglot...
5. Freedom System Palette small
6. Freedom System eyeshadow in matte 330
7. Freedom System eyeshadow in matte 344
8.Freedom System Rainbow eyeshadow in 113R
9. Inglot Nail Enamel in
10. S- bond treatment

 I went to New U store to get a pack of makeup remover wipes but came out with this instead!
11. Small makeup mirror
12. New U nail enamels in Jazzberry & Antique White
13. QVS Nail buffer

& some Avon products that I had ordered from my aunt..
14. Rasberry & Hibiscus shower gel
15. wild apple & grape hand & body lotion
16 Anti antiperspirant roll on deo
17. Avon Speed Dry nail enamel in asap pink & turquoise pop

Some jewellery I found at Sarojini Nagar & rings from Lajpat nagar

these are the "juda" (buns/chignons) pins that are very difficult to find in Mumbai.. so had to get a bunch of these.. & a random printed bobby pins.

some more random earrings from Forever 21.

a cute cardigan & a black cross printed shirt from Sarojini nagar.


Thats it girls!
hope you liked my haul!

follow me in Instagram to get quick look at my hauls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...