Sunday 1 September 2013

My August Vellvette Bag!

Hey girls!
Long time.. I know! So here Im posting after a long gap.. Im here today with my August Vellvette bag! this months theme was Diva & hollywood inspired to get you a picture perfect look!



LA Splash Mascara in royal Blue
 Sally Hansen Lip Plumper in Pink berry

H2O Face Oasis shine Neutralizing Gel


I loved the royal blue mascara as I always wanted one! & Im really looking forward to use the H2O gel! Lets see how that works.
What did you get in your august Vellvette Bag? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...