Sunday 22 April 2012

Dove Damage Therapy- Nourishing Oil Care- Review!!!

Hey Gorgeous!!!
Giving my thoughts today on the Dove Damage Therapy- Nourishing Oil Care which includes the shampoo, conditioner, repair mask (there's even a serum that is left out.. i mean i dint buy)
My hair is long, thick & its dry during winters & sometimes oily roots & normals tips during summers. Its not color processed. It gets fluffy n mad if i only use shampoo & not conditioner

So the 1st product is the Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo with fiber actives & Vita Oils.
Price- Rs 210/-
Qty- 375 ml
Packaging: Big plastic sturdy bottle with a gold color flip top opener.

What It Says: Vitamin enriched nourishment for the hair that's resilient to damage.
Revolutionary Non Greasy Formula. Unique blend with natural coconut, almond & sunflower oils that are so fine that they are rapidly absorbed to deeply nourish & replenish essentials vitamins.



 What I say:  The shampoo is quiet thick still it doesn't weights down my hair. It cleans & moisturized at the same time. Lathers quiet well. After using this shampoo for almost 3 weeks now my hair has visibly become more shiny, soft & smooth. It has reduced my frizzes. smells great.

2nd Product is Daily Treatment Conditioner.
Price: Rs 160/- 
Qty: 180ml




What It Says: With the power of Double Nourishment. Gold Stripe contains revolutionary Vita oils treatment to deeply nourish & replenish essential nutrients, leaving no greasiness. White Stripe contains conditioner that seals cuticles to lock in nourishment & smooth frizz.
Instant Nourishing power of a treatment in the time of a conditioner, for amazing smoothness, softness & shine.
Packaging: It comes in a squeezy tube with a flip top opener. The mouth has a star hole in it so the product comes out in a star shaped creme. It comes out 50% treatment & 50% conditioner.
What I Say: Its one of the heaviest conditioners i have ever come across. But Its great. It doesn't weights down my hair. It smells like heaven. Its truly softens, smooths our my hair. I leave it on for 4-5mins, but it say 1-3mins. It doesn't make my hair or scalp/ roots oily. It makes them feel healthy.

3rd Product is Repair Mask
Price: Rs 300/-
Qty:200ml
Packaging: It comes in a big tub with a twist up lid.
What It Says: Weekly Vita Oils Repair Mask. Nourishes deep inside & effectively. Repairs for 99% smooth hair.





What I Say: The product is heavy creme, light yellow in color, smells great. I take a palm full of the product as directed & use it on the full lengths of my hair. I don't massage it & i leave it on for 4mins approx. After the rinsing out process my hair feels NEW!!! My god where did the roughness, dryness go?? Ofcourse the shampoo & the conditioner took them away!! HAHA
But this is Magical product. for those who have little oily hair they can skip using this- the conditioner will do good. But i like that extra conditioning so i never skip this mask.
It takes a little long time to rinse off completely.

Pros:
  • All the products does exactly what it says.
  • smells great & last upto atleast 3 days.
  • prices are great & affordable & is quiet justified.
  • lasts a long time.
  • all the products helps to smooth & soften my hair. 
  • none of the product weights down my hair.
  • doesn't make hair oily
  • hair feels healthy & improves the hair texture.
  • it makes my hair manageable & tangle free.
  • It has added good healthy shine to my hair
Cons:
  • conditioner & repair mask takes a little long time to rinse off completely.
  • may not be appropriate for extremely oily hair or thin fine hair.
Verdict:All these 3 products does what it claims so im totally satisfied with it. I suggest & recommend this to all .. give it a try you will love it!!!
But i still dint understand why in the pictorial ref they say to use the shampoo+conditioner + serum+ repair mask at the end??? the serum must be used at the end right???
Rating: 4.75/5

6 comments:

  1. i have been using the whole range for 2-3 months now and love it..even the serum is a good buy as it helps in keeping hair smooth during styling/blow drying!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Sushmita.. would defntly buy & try it.. thanks alot!!

      Delete
  2. hey Shourima...I liked the shampoo and the mask but the conditioner was definitely heavy and I found it hard to spread on the hair too :( and the serum is good but its too silicony so good that you skipped it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda like everything.. will give my thots on the serum after buying it.. ;)

      Delete
  3. must get this combo.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...