Monday 8 April 2013

April Haul!

Hey Gurls!
I'm here with a haul again! I thought I wouldn't be hauling this month but ended up doing the opposite thing!


Some body care stuffs..
1 Carex Handwash. Dove Nourishing Oil care hair mask this is my 2 tub, i totally love it.
Then for the summers i wanted a clarifying shampoo so i got the Herbal Essences Drama Clean shampoo & conditioner. One more Body Luxuries Dancing Waters moisturizing conditioner. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish too, how can I skip my scrubs!
Some more skin care products..
I got the Vaseline Healthy White body milk, you need UV protection for your body too all the time! with that I got Pond's White Beauty face wash.
1 Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack. You got to keep the oil away from your face this summer!
Also wanted to try the new range of Lakme's Clean Up products. So got the Face Mask & Wash. I was eyeing this Lakme Color Crush nail paint in #27 from a very long time, so finally got it!
I also got a blush brush from my favorite inexpensive brush brand called Instyle. & I spotted this makeup remover wipes called Touch me makeup cleansing wipes. I thought why not give it a try as it was just for rs 35/-!!
So thats it gurls!
Hope you liked this haul! Let me know if you want me to review anything!

26 comments:

  1. Awesome Haul Rimi You got Himalaya herbals Neem pack I am sure U will love it dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul Rimmi ! :)
    love all the stuffs ..how is the dove hair mask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alot toa! ya i really love that mask!

      Delete
  3. I bought lakme clean up face pack but it burns on my face :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the same color crush shade n its a total love :)

    nice & functional haul Shourie.. such hauls never give the guilt pang na.. hope i learn from u :)

    and hey where can we get tat body luxuries lotion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isnt that shade just lovely!
      ya exactly.. im trying not to buy makeup! & only essentials!

      Delete
  5. waiting for Lakme clean up review.. nice haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice haul ... m wondering abt the make up brush??

    ReplyDelete
  7. so..is this early april haul?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the vaseline healthy white body milk.I makes my skin soft!Nice haul :)

    shylu
    http://www.sweetnshy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the haul..I am so waiting to get my hands on the Lakme Scrub n mask..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe!!! you & not hauling! nice picks :) loved the lakme nail shade. the drama queen shampoo smells great. Review the new Lakme products soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! you know me! ya il try to do that soon!

      Delete
  11. That's a love haul S! looks like you and I got quite some products in common this month.
    Btw, can you review the herbal essences shampoo please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we got! hehe! ya il be reviewing that soon!

      Delete
  12. nice haul...loving the makeup wipes

    ReplyDelete

Want to say some thing? Please feel free to leave a comment below! I will definitely reply you!

Kind request not to leave your blog links in the comments unless anything specific!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...